Sunday, June 22, 2008

our weekend

The grand heights of Mount Alexander, after the extraordinary experience I had at the Chinese herbalist/acupuncture (if you look closely you will see my very red eyes from lots of post-festival and other stuff in my life crying plus egg sandwiches around my lips!), for a icy quick picnic was just magnificent.

Then a feast on Sunday with my brother and his darling wife to celebrate his 31st.

oh and some quick play dough joy before bed on Sunday night.











In case you are wondering Kd didn't sleep like this - he is tucked up in bed with a real pillow.

2 comments:

  1. So food left over on the face/mouth must run in the family then! he he...

    Loved the party shots, imagine what the entertainment would be if there were no kids at parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does hetty ever take her eyes off her clever big brother?
    ... in hetty's eyes, there is no one more interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete