Friday, July 16, 2010

My darling son's 7th birthday



I am up earlier this morning than he was last week - it was so very hard for him to wait until his birthday - he was so very excited. I am sorry it is all over, but we have one last celebration with my extended family tomorrow.

It was such a cold and wintry day - raining for the entire day. It was very wintry when he was born, although it was a drought and we never witnessed that sort of rain.

A little girls birthday next Saturday! She is completely over her brothers birthday and was upset when he received a special parcel in the post from my sister and brother in law from London. (which he just loved thanks Chell xxx)





2 comments:

  1. Yay, glad the parcel finally arrived - Hetty's should be there this week, although may not be as exciting - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a super early morning! I remember when I was a kid, I was always up super early on my birthday, even before Mum!

    ReplyDelete