Monday, August 12, 2013

Hetty's Birthday


It was my sleep over party a few weekends ago.

We had so so so much fun.  Lucette had a onesey.

When we were watching the Tooth Fairy movie Lucette's tooth came out!


When it was dinner time we talked and talked.  We laughed our heads off!






 The cake was so so so so so so delicious! I loved my seventh birthday party. For dinner we had fish and chips.  We didnt eat them all. Estella wanted fish.  Estella said to my Daddy "I want fish", but Daddy forgot to get her fish.


I got to slice the cake at night. Lucette and Maddi were sitting next to me. Jorja and Estella and Kadel were all sitting next to each other.


When it was morning we had pancakes, with icecream and maple syrup.  Maddi was like I want the dinosaur plate. There was fruit as well.  There was a fruit cake.


When my cousins came my friends were still at our home. When they left, we sang Happy Birthday to me!
When my friends left they got a lolly bag, I didnt!!! HA HA !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hetty what an amazing party you had. We loved being a part of it. We really liked seeing you dancing with your friends in the lounge room. You are so lucky to have such a lovely family and friends. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete