Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grotty Monday & a visit to Great Nans

After a quick Monday morning HJ nap we jumped in the car and drove across town to visit Nan. Nan is my Nan and Great Nan to Hj & Kd.


Nan is a fantastic woman who I love dearly. Unfortunately it was a bit of a manic visit with my Children having a lovely time eating her scones all over the carpet, then playing in her curtains and behind the couch. Then running like maniacs from one end of the house to the other. I was one cross mummy.

I think we will visit in the afternoons from now on - morning visits are just too much for my electric power charged children


So by the end of the day myself and Hj & Kd were covered in grot - we did have a lovely day together - a lot of it inside as it really is starting to get hot. Look at our poor garden all frizzled and dust.



No comments:

Post a Comment