Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pizza, tennis, a sleep over & a moutain

It has been a while between posts - I am battling at the moment with our provider for broadband and we cant do anything so I am being sneaky at work and using their broad band to get my blog hit. AAAHHHH



Above is my vegie patch - nearly everything you see there I grew from seed (thanks Diggers!)



Very happy about this as I am building confidence in gardening and maybe after all this time I do have a green thumb (or the ability to cultivate one!)



Last Saturday I took a nice long road trip to a gorgeous place called Dunkeld to see a art work in progress for Next Wave - it was a long trip but worth it - meet some great people and had a fun time and a yummy counter meal.

Below is a pic of Trevor and some friends - it was Trevor's show that we were checking out





This was our Friday night's tea - another famous pizza from J - KADEL dont eat it all in one go!




I left with some friends for Dunkeld around 2pmish - the boys playing tennis in our dry dusty back yard.







No comments:

Post a Comment