Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bowls Green Rest Rooms

It is a little while back now but our little family went to a good friend's birthday party at a Bowling Green here in Bendigo. It was raining and unfortunately we didn't play bowls - and I didn't get any shots of anything much due to the weather and dragging kids out of puddles and mud.

However in the rest room here I got a trip back to memory lane and Nanna's world I guess.

- when I was little I did spend a lot of time on the bowls green and also the tennis courts in Dingee on hot Saturday afternoons.

Taking these shots and talking about the rooms with a friend, at the party, I also got a feel of what seems to be really trendy in the interior/exterior decorating world at the moment, and fashion and also visual arts - and that is to ham things up and make a statement clear and obvious and above and beyond the call of duty to a theme.

Techniques to do this include using clashes of colours or ideas particularly to make a statement clear.




No comments:

Post a Comment