Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boring Gardening made glorious by mud

I have found it really hard to be motivated in the garden this summer - we did have some tank water but that went on washing the cars some how. However with the cooler weather we have had and also a few days of rain I have gotten myself & my son motivated.

On Friday we got into the vegie patch and gathered seeds from plants that have gone to seed and also started putting compost on the patch from the chook house in readiness for planting again in March.



Here is Kd gathering seeds - he loves using the secators and then writing on the bag. But then suddenly gardening got VERY boring.


Until I started bringing over the compost then something exciting happened in the garden - he created MUD!



YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment