Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hj's Second Birthday



Oh it has been a terrible unexpected time between posts - but I fell into a bit of heap. Needing lots of sleeping and keeping away from computers.

I think it has been nearly 3 weeks since Hj's Second birthday - sorry for the late post.





Here she is on her birthday trike (which she hasn't ridden much at all due to the ongoing wonderful rain we have been experiencing). Just to illustrate how terribly lazy and unimaginative I have been she is eating a donut I purchased up from the IGA on her birthday evening after I picked her up from creche.



Here she is putting her special plastic princess birthday shoes that clip pity clop on our floors!



Perhaps this is what killed me two birthday cakes in a month - although it was fun picking this one to do (although icing with marshmallows was very sweet!)



No comments:

Post a Comment