Saturday, January 9, 2010

New



Welcome to the New Year.
It was a LONG and exhausting Christmas and very happy to have it finished and completed for another year.

Some delays to my life due to a torn calf muscle - still in recovery after 5 weeks!



Not the brightest start to my year having deleted ALL the Christmas images and videos I took of my darling children on Christmas Day - an accident due to my chuck out nature - whilst cleaning out our hard drive. I will never be able to sleep again.....

3 comments:

  1. Gee that leg looks sore! And your photos wiped - so devastating!

    But here's to a wonderful 2010 with your darling family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also love your new layout! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eew that leg looks terrible!! grossed me out! How is it doing now?

    ReplyDelete