Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mask Making



Hj and I went on a shopping spree today for new warm tops for good - with the tops came a top paper bag - perfect for mask making.

I liked this quote I read in the AGE last weekend I have been thinking about the quote all week. It was used in an article called "all men are liars" - looking at relationships between men and women. I have to admit I don't have a high regard for men - men have had and still have too much power and it is more likely than not that this power will abuse women in some way. My opinion was challenged when my son said to me this morning "You always think that I am going to do something bad."

Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. What your actions as they become habits. Watch your habits as they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Like the quote Tam - very challenging! And agree with KD, you can't categorise every man as the same - everyone has good qualities - and definitely there are a lot of great men amongst the bad!

    ReplyDelete