Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Wishes to Mummy




An unforgettable birthday with something causing me awful pain in my right hip - the blood taking lady saying to me maybe your just feeling old.

Still managed to get a lot of love despite being a crippled couch grump. Here is the evidence. Thanks to my sister who came and played with my daughter and brought lots of bright colour into my home xxx and a brother who cooked me tea and a CAKE yum! Phone calls and gifts from the UK and a special text from another brother first thing in the morning!

A darling husband who took off two days of work to keep the household running and me off my feet - healing up with the pain easing off now - what is going on in this 35 year old body of mine?

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything went well today Tam. Glad you still had lots of family love on your birthday! Did your pressie from us arrive yet?
    xx

    ReplyDelete