Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hj lost front tooth!




On Saturday, Mum took a picture of me.  You can see that my tooth came out. When my tooth came out Quinny and Sienna were at our house. When Quinny and Sie came to my house first we did play of course, but when we had the snack we had apples, and biscuits and fruit balls and blueberries.  

My tooth was so, so, so, so, so, so, so wobbly. uummm

The tooth fairy came, she didnt come the first night.  But she came the second night, but she forgot to get my tooth! She left me $5.  I  had to grant her a wish, so she can  come.  Love kiss kiss from Hj.



1 comment:

  1. Hetty, remember losing teeth. In fact I still lose them. Well just one. And it is just half of one. My front tooth that I broke!
    Sorry Aunty Helen and I didn't get to chat to you on your birthday. We will give you a big hug sunday

    ReplyDelete