Saturday, July 13, 2013

How Hetty spent her birthday money from Uncle Kyle and Aunty Tracy


 to tracy  and kyle I got  painting thing  with  my money  i enjoy  them so  much.






This is my first drawing.
So much things to do in the backyard. It has things in it. Like the fort and the tent and we made well I made the cubby.

My brother's birthday party was at Goldies. My friend came - see her with the curly hair and the purple top and the ribbon.  She is standing next to a boy and a girl. I am standing next to Kd's friend who is Zac. And I wanted to stand up with Dad and Kd. It was fun at the disco.  Lucette stayed with me and I had a blood finger from the little disco parts. I got a bandaid from Lyn, the disco lady. Lucette said "Are you alright?" Lucette said "Where is the drinks?"  I said "It is over near the door."

Lucette was the first one at the disco party, because we picked her up.  Dad and Kd went in the Mazda. We went in the Skota.  Lucette sat in the middle. We had soooooo much fun at the disco party. We took Lucette home - it was late at night.  Arnika and Ellie came.  Arnika is me and Kd's cousin.  Ellie is Arnika's friend.  She stayed for a sleep over.  On Monday I had a sleep over at Arnikas and Ellie came on Wednesday.  I slept with Elke in her bed.  Tully slept on the couch bed.

from Hj xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a great description of the party Hetty! You are an excellent writer. Just like Grandma. I would have love to have been at the party with you to dance. Let's dance next time we are up in Bendigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos and especially your story about the disco and what you bought with your money- amazing writing.

    Keep writing and drawing Hetty,
    love from,
    Grandma. xx

    ReplyDelete